Summer Sailstice, the worldwide celebration of sailing that everyone can participate in simply by going sailing on June 22, will celebrate its 13th year this June. It's an easy event to join, just go for a sail that day. You might even win a prize just for doing something you'd probably do anyway on an early summer Saturday.
From the Sailstice web site: Here are 13 terrific reasons to sign up to win (and remember… if you signed up last year, you need to update your sailing plans to win this year's prizes!):
– $5000 gift certificate for a BVI charter with Footloose Yacht Charters
– Hobie i12s kayak
– North Sails back pack
– Beach kit from Jeanneau
– GoPro Hero HD3 Video Camera
– MTI Adventures Company adult life jacket
– America's Cup backpack and gear
– 12-piece hybrid cookware set from Galleyware
– Giclee print of sailing action on San Francisco Bay from Jim Dewitt
– Winch handles from Schaefer Marine
– J/Boats store gift certicates
– Subscription to Sailing & Cruising World
– Folding knife from Boye Knives
… plus dozens of other prizes! So whatever your lucky number, renew and sign up for this year's Sailstice and help us celebrate 13 years at the helm!