The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, (cheekily shortened to FLIBS), is going on now through Sunday Oct. 29. It’s a big show, with seven FLIBS sites around the city.
- Bahia Mar Yachting Center (801 Seabreeze Blvd. Ft Lauderdale 33316)
- Las Olas Marina (240 E. Las Olas Circle Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316)
- Hall of Fame Marina (435 Seabreeze Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale 33316)
- SuperYacht Village at Pier 66 South (2150 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316)
- Pier 66 Marina (2301 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316)
- Broward County Convention Center (1950 Eisenhower Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316)
- 17th Street Yacht Basin (1881 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316)
So if you’re looking for some new gear or a new boat or just want an excuse to hang out in some sunny Florida weather, FLIBS is it.