Southampton, UK – B&G®, the world’s leading sailing navigation and instrument specialist, announced today the launch of the new Zeus3S Glass Helm multifunction display system, offering unbeatable speed and performance for large yachts. Available in 24-, 19- and 16-inch models, Zeus3S Glass Helm can be purchased as a system pack or as a standalone display. System packs include a display, GPS, keypad and accessories.
Supreme Sailing Performance
The new Zeus3S Glass Helm displays have twice the previous version's performance, which delivers category-leading response times for incredibly smooth transitions. Sailors get instant access to the sailing and system information they need, when they need it, no matter the conditions, due to a new iMX 8 integrated six-core processor. Zeus3S makes it possible to create custom helm layouts to suit any activity and switch seamlessly between layouts in an instant. Low-profile glass helm styling conceals and protects the powerful core and complements any helm design from ultra-modern to timeless classic.
Ultimate Clarity with Intuitive Touchscreen Control
Zeus3S Glass Helm gives sailors the ultimate view of sailing and system data with full high definition displays designed for larger sailing yachts. The ultra-bright 24-, 19- or 16-inch displays are ideal for both indoor and outdoor installations. Wide viewing angles keep the screen visible, even through polarized sunglasses. The improved processor speed gives sailors the option to combine up to six panels in a split-screen layout without any lag. Easily navigate charts and use sailing features such as RacePanel and SailSteer, while also viewing all connected systems, such as autopilot, radar and sonar.
The Zeus3S Glass Helm System Pack contains everything needed to start building a glass-helm system, including a ZC2 Remote Controller. The remote controller provides keypad control of up to six displays, perfect for a multi-display helm layout. Wired Ethernet, NMEA 2000®, and J1939 networking provide almost limitless integration options, from vessel-wide display systems to radar, sonar, engine integration, and much more.
Zeus3S Glass Helm is B&G's Premium Larger Boat MFD Solution
• The fastest / most responsive B&G system yet
• Large, wide-format touchscreen displays (24-, 19- and 16-inch) – all in full HD 1920×1080
• Best-in-class visibility from all angles with and without polarized glasses
• Connects to B&G’s performance network modules for the ultimate offshore performance: HALO Radar, autopilot, ForwardScan™, NMEA 2000 and 0183, integrated pilot control
• Full suite of sailing features: Sailsteer, PredictWind, RacePanel, LayLines and SailingTime
• Extended visibility with six-panel split screen option
• Built in Wi-Fi, HDMI and video inputs
• Connect with smartphones, tablets and internet hotspots